Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Time with the Fam

Henry's arrival was timed perfectly so that I had a ton of time off between school and having a real job. Jill, of course, took an extended leave from work so we have had more time together than we have had in the past few years. Jill and I haven't done much else but hang out together and take care of Henry. Instead of summer photos of hiking and camping, here are some photos of what life has consisted of for us in the summer of 2008. -Chris











7 comments:

The Airharts said...

wow-he really is so cute! And Jill looks awesome-geeze my face gets super fat and stays fat for quite a while when I have babies-ahhh. My sister kimmy says that she see's you all the time at the hospital-she works in labor and delivery(she is just a cna).

Jared and Kinlee said...

Congrats you guys! Henry is so adorable! :) We are excited for your new little family!

Anonymous said...

I love that baby!!! Can I eat him? I think you guys need to go on a date and leave him home with aunt riss!!

Sutton Family said...

Hey Hyer Family!!! You guys have such a cutie on your hands. We really would love to see him and meet him! You guys are so cute and we miss ya!!!

Hayden and Kelly said...

Oh my HEAVENS he is so adorable. He melts my heart! Uh- can I take him home? So fun... I am SO GLAD you have had time together. Hayden and I have been loving the time too. Although, the farm, yard, and house really keep us busy. Chris- when is your first day? Jill- are you going back to work full time? Miss you guys!

itsahalesofalife said...

I hope you don't mind I found your blog from Jer's and Shan's. Congrats on the little baby boy! He is so adorable. Also congrats on graduating. How is life? Its seems like its been FOREVER since I have talked with you. I have a little girl now and she is the love of my life. As I am sure you feel abount Henry.

Elizabeth said...

Wow, those are so precious Jill! He's adorable!